Amazon and their Fulfillment by Amazon platform is simply
the easiest and most effective way for you to sell physical products
online. Amazon delivers an audience of
multi-millions of buyers just searching for something to buy, and Amazon’s
sellers are always searching for great products to sell to them. Finding and
selling Wholesale products is the perfect marriage, matching those hungry buyers
with the very products they want and need.
Selling Wholesale products is the only Amazon sales model
with the ability to offer replenish-able inventory in easy to ship, case-packed
quantities while avoiding all the pitfalls of importing from overseas. Folks
just like you are running successful, scalable wholesale businesses from their
garages and from their warehouses. Wholesale sellers don’t need to be marketing
wizards or search engine gurus; they just need the tenacity of a bloodhound to
sniff out great products. This course will equip you to do just that.
- After attending this training, you will be
eligible to either offer services to international businesses or initiate your
own Amazon store.
- Complete Hands-on knowledge about Amazon Tools
and Techniques from basic to advance
- Understand the basic operational details to run your Amazon
- Finding profitable products in demand by Amazon buyers
- Contact the wholesale suppliers of those products
- Analyze the wholesale pricing for profitability
- Place purchase orders
- List and ship your purchases to Amazon's fulfillment centers
- Freedom to work when, where and with whom you desire
This course does not require any special programming/ coding
- A common user level computer operating competence will
- A computer connected with internet.
- Personal business experience of selling any king of good
will be a bonus.
Introduction to Amazon Business Model
- What is an e-commerce, top rated
e-commerce business, can we do e-commerce business and how private label: you
sell the products by your own brand name
- Whole sale: buy the products in
bulk from the brands, distributors, or wholesalers and sell them in retail on
an e-commerce store.
- Drop shipping. Take the order from one e-commerce store and
fulfill this order from another e-commerce store.
Introduction to Wholesale
- One of the best business models
generates a good profit margin with no risk at a low investment. Amazon
wholesale model has up to 70 % market share in the e-commerce business.
Basic Terminologies Used.
- Every social science use word and
phrases those words as per the dictionary has meaning different but in a
specified subject its meaning is different, we will study what are the
terminologies used in Amazon wholesale.
What is FBA/FBM?
- FBA (fulfillment by Amazon)
- FBM (fulfillment by merchant)
- We will study what are the benefit
of FBA, its fee, and why should we prefer FBA.
Requirement for Wholesale Business
- What should we require to startup
an Amazon business model? How much we can take a return on investment?
- We will study how to find the best
product while using the tools and without tools. What are the basic parameters
on which we decide whether this product is good or not?
- As early mentioned that in the
wholesale business model, we purchase the stock in bulk and sell it in retail
at an e-commerce store, but to sell this product we need approval from the
concerned brand. Otherwise, it’s a copyright claim; it may hit the loss to your
business so we need brand permission. In this context, we study how to take
permission from the brands.
- Product is the backbone of this
model, so you need to select the product very carefully for this you must have
to analyze the product from each aspect. Here we thoroughly study each aspect
to analyze and finalized the aspects of the product.
- Surly once you have finalized the
product you must have to list the product on your’s store?
- How we list the product on Amazon
store we learn in this section?
10) Placing of Order to Brand/Supplier
- We will go through the process of
- How to place the order?
- What are MOQ and MOV?
- How to convince the brand or
distributor of low MOQ?
11) Shipment Creation.
- How to send to inventory from the brand,
- What is prep and labeling?
12) How to Fulfill The FBM Order?
- If you are doing FBM then what is
the process to fulfill the orders on the store, how to resolve the customer
complaints, or refund the amount, etc.
13) Concept of 3rd Party Warehouse
- Sometimes we need to hire the 3rd
party warehouse, how to hire, what type of services 3rd party warehouses offer,
and the positive and negative aspects of 3rd party warehouse.
14) Problem & How to Get Help from Amazon Support Centre.
- While working on the seller central
account the method we need to follow to resolve the issues, what are the common
queries we faced, and how to resolve them.
15) How We Get Clients from The International & National Markets
- What are the websites that are
authentic and we can get clients easily, the methodologies and strategies that
will help you out.
16) How to Create Store on Amazon with Pakistani Credentials
- Here we learnt what the documents
required to register a company in UK or USA, we will learn how to create Amazon
store, problems and there solution.